Checking things off the list and making progress on Harrison’s big boy room.
I found this duvet cover and sham set at Target. So glad they’re in Canada now! What a difference it makes already. So… now you’ve got a sneak peek at the colours I’ve chosen for the room. Navy will play a big role!
Here’s how Harrison’s room list looks now:
Replace the duvet cover/bedding to coordinate with new colour scheme
- Paint the walls. Maybe stripes or an accent wall?
- Replace the ceiling fan with a fun new fixture
- Replace the wall sconce
- Move one of the dressers from our master bedroom into Harrison’s room for added clothes storage and as a bedside table
- Paint and customize the dresser
- Add DIY and purchased art to the walls
- Add book storage
- Add more storage in general (not sure how or where I’m going to fit this in yet)
- Organize the closet
- Sew a personalized message on one of Harrison’s pillows
- Sew and hang drapes